domingo, 23 de janeiro de 2011

Miles per hour

It's just an urge to be happy. Right now. Right this moment. Then you listen to music and you fall in love with some guy's voice. You think he'd make you happy. They say no one can make you happy, but yourself. But you can't. And you don't. And you need.
And I fell happy when I'm with you. But I'm a concept to you. I'm not a person. I'm a character, I'm some kind of façade of myself. I thought you really understood me, but you don't.
And yet, you love me back.
Eventhough you say no. Actually, you never say no. You just imply the no. You expect something from me, which I can't understand and therefore deliver.
I expect something from you, but you're too much of a coward to deliver.
Write me a letter.
Tell me you love me.
Life is too short, and it's getting even shorter. Let's be together. Make things together. Build something.
A LIFE together.

Nenhum comentário: